LawWorks Choices is pleased to launch Life after Law, a new project aimed at helping retiring lawyers to effectively volunteer their skills in local, national and international charities.
Membership of Life after Law will enable retired and retiring lawyers from private practice and in-house counsel to access professional indemnity insurance and training. It will also provide a signposting and brokering service to enable lawyers to deploy their skills to ensure that their experience benefits communities while providing a meaningful and intellectually stimulating experience for member lawyers
Each participant in the Choices: Life after Law Project will need to be a member of LawWorks as a “Supporter Plus”. Benefits of this membership include:
- Insurance cover to participate in pro bono advice
- CPD accredited training which is free of charge to members
- Monthly LawWorks newsletters
- Support and assistance from LawWorks' staff
- Opportunities to attend events and network with other lawyers, law firms and in-house legal teams who are involved with pro bono work
Lawyers who are interested in this should register using the button below or the Register link above.
For more information about available projects, please click on the Projects button above, or contact Natalie Marsden on email@example.com or 020 7092 3947
The Choices newsletter, the Chronicle, may also be of interest; they can be found above.